Submitted by Tom on Sun, 2014-02-09 10:10.
Calendar looks great Pierre !!
Do you have a list anywhere of what's planned for it?
I havent used it much but straight away have a few minor suggestions and queries (some if not all are pretty obvious but I'll post anyway)
- mini-calendar on the left only shows four months . I presume more is planned for that view? A full year would be nice -- a never-ending scrollable calendar would be even better
- The draggable year changer under the mini-calendar is great, but changes so quickly that it's difficult to control (could it be setup so that when you get to the end, it will keep 'scrolling' through the years - that way it maybe could be implemented slower?)
- Label of event overlaps time making it unreadable (see shot below) - I presume label should take preference (?)
- Is colour-coding items planned? (manually and/or automatically according to e.g. private etc.)
- the 'My Calendars' seems to be not implemented yet (?)
- minor (and may be unavoidable): if I select the month of January (@ 31 days) the first few days from the previous year do not show
- modify the title of an individual event in a recurring series: does not work properly here - display splits to show as two recurring events (see screenshot below - note if one is deleted both are deleted so it is not a new item, just a display issue)
Recurring items suggestions/ideas:
- some indication if individual recurring items have been modified
would I be going too far if I asked for recurring item's that are in the past - that they have a different colour to ones yet to happen (?) :-) [I reckon this is not really practical - what would you think of a change of backgroud colour for the calendar before current date?]