Version v0.9.25W9 is now available !
Submitted by Pierre_Admin on Fri, 2012-03-30 08:49.
In this release (v0.9.25W9):
- Fixed: Filter Query (either me or IQ acting up)
- Fixed: InfoQube constant using 5% CPU, even when in background (also lots of Context Switches and GDI)
- New: Improved look:
- Removed: Ecco-style bullets (sorry folks... must move on and simplify things )
- Changed: + / - are shown for the expand / collapse button.
- Items without sub-items no longer have bullets
- Fixed: Faster grid load and updates
- Changed: Edit -> Find is now an MDI form and shown just like other grids. In fact, it can be seen as a dynamic grid, with editing done in the Properties Pane or the HTML pane. It is recommended to uncheck "auto-close" to keep it open. Feedbacks are welcomed !
- Fixed: For a long list of items, collapsing the hierarchy (such as Ctrl+1) can show an empty grid (see Problems with W8)
- Changed: When entering filtering criteria "is null" and "is not null" syntax is changed to "=null" and "<>null" to make it consistent with other comparisons. For yes/no fields, true / false can also be used: check =false, or check =true
- Fixed: Infoqube is eating my PDFs! [solved with W9]
- Changed: Filter applies to sub-items menu was moved to the sourcebar and uses the same commands as the column filters. Same for Sort applies to sub-items
- Fixed: Properties Pane: Ctrl+C copied the complete cell, not just the selected text